Pursuant to and for the effects of UK Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA 2018) and art. 13, EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) we inform you that your personal data will be processed using electronic and manual tools, also through the use of Social Networks.
The Controller is Forint Finance Ltd, in person of its pro tempore legal representative, (add. Sede legale della società e VAT n.)
This information is given to those who interact with Forint Finance web services, electronically accessible by the following addresses: https://www.forintfinance.com
The personal Data concerning the data subject is collected in order to allow the Controller: to provide the services associated with the execution of the contract; to carry out all the activities necessary to reach the conclusion of a contract; more generally, to respond to specific requests of the data subject, providing the necessary services.
a) Personal data could be processed for the following purposes:
- registration to the sites and / or application included in the paragraph 2, to use the provided services;
- technical assistance to the Service;
- participation in any competitions;
- sending multimedia contents through websites and the application, social, email, etc .;
- management of any complaints;
- technical analysis of the use of services through the use of tools such as Google Analytics, CloudFlare, Microsoft Clarity etc.;
b) Personal data with your consent, optional, may be collected for:
- communication and / or sending of advertising / promotional content (by e-mail, text messages, notifications, etc.), even with automated methods;
- sending newsletters;
- communication of data to third parties.
The provision of your data is necessary for the achievement of the purposes included in the point a). In case of lack of consent, it will not be possible to activate and supply the service provided. The provision of your data for the specific purposes included in the point b) is optional, but any refusal will make it impossible to use the personalized services. Consent is always revocable, even partially.
- Your consent for the processing of your data when you access and / or use the services provided by the sites and the application included in the point 2.
- for the fulfillment of contractual obligations
- for the fulfillment of regulatory, administrative and tax obligations
- Personal data will be processed exclusively by persons appointed / authorized and by processor.
- Personal Data may be disclosed to public entities or judicial authorities, where required by law or to prevent or suppress the commission of a crime.
- Personal Data will be processed within the territory of the European Union. If for technical and / or operational reasons it is necessary to make use of subjects located outside the European Union, we inform you immediately that these subjects will be appointed as Data Processors pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 28 of the EU Reg. 2016/679
- All necessary precautions will be taken in order to guarantee the total protection of personal data, basing this transfer on the evaluation of appropriate guarantees including, by way of example, the adequacy decisions of the recipient third countries expressed by the European Commission; adequate guarantees expressed by the third party recipient pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR
Personal Data of minors under the age of 16 will not be processed without prior authorization from the holder of parental responsibility.
Personal data will be kept for the period necessary for the pursuit of the purposes included in the point 3). In particular, Personal Data will be processed for a period of time equal to the minimum necessary to achieve the purposes, subject to an additional retention period that may be imposed by law. Moreover, if you decide to release your optional consent related to marketing, profiling and / or communication purposes to third parties, your Personal Data will be retained, subject to revocation of consent, for a period of time no longer than necessary to achieve of the purposes. Your Data will be kept for a further period in relation to the purposes of disputes and any legal obligations.
The processed data include, in particular and eventually:
- personal data provided voluntarily by the data subject, in any format (text, graphic, audiovisual, multimedia, etc.), including data entered by filling in the form registration to the site or application, as well as to register for our newsletter;
- personal data, (personal data, e-mail), collected through third parties, such as social networks, (es, Twitter, Telegram, Linkedin etc.)
- navigation data, collected using automatic methods, exclusively for the purpose of obtaining statistical information concerning use of the site (including, but not limited to, IP addresses, navigation hours, geographical data and other parameters related to the data subject is operating system and IT environment). Such information, not identifying the data subject, could however, also through processing and / or associations with other data, allow to trace the identity of the data subject.
The data subject can exercise at any time the following rights:
- The data subject has the right to ask the Controller to access Personal Data;
- The data subject has the right to ask the Controller to correct the inaccurate Personal Data;
- The data subject has the right to ask the Controller to delete the Personal Data;
- The data subject has the right to ask the Controller to limit the processing of personal data;
- The data subject has the right to request the Controller to communicate his Personal Data in a structured and readable form by an automatic device;
- The data subject has the right to object to the processing by the Controller;
- The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- The exercise of the rights can be activated by contacting the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org